It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: L.A. Colors Nail Polish
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 pm 

L.A. Colors Nail Polish: Art Deco (for stamping), Lacquer and treatments  ....they state at their website they are

I stumbled across this brand in a local dollar store, yes a dollar store!

I researched them online when I returned home.  If you go to L.A. Colors website, email them and provide an email address as well as your location, they will promptly email you with a retailers list!

I've used only a few of them.  They work wonderfully stamping, and the best part is they were only a dollar a bottle and they have a huge display!  SWEEEET!  
I returned and got every color offered; one set for me and another for my BFF.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm 

Such a great deal!

Is your friend into polish as well? I got my BFF into nail polish and her collection is bigger than mine now and she's a wiz with Konad!  

I'm so happy I actually know someone IRL that does not think I'm crazy for owning more that one red and 2 nude polishes (well.....a LOT more).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm 

Oh yeah, she's into polish too.  I'm still in the lead!  I've got her hooked on nail stamping now.  I'm getting her more plates for Xmas!  sshhh!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 am 

So cool!! I'm sure she'll love it! Most of my friends are getting nail related stuff for christmas from me  - mostly a nail polish thinner (all my friends are still using acetone to thin their polishes and then get angry 'cause the polish gets ruined), a quick dry topcoat and an OPI. OPIs recently came out in stores here (yeah... ) and they're expensive so none of my friends will buy one for herself, but they always rave about how pretty the are. That only leaves me with picking the perfect colour for each one and needless to say that will take me a while.